Get a HEAD START on your degree
Degree Programs >> Argosy University
Argosy University emphasizes teaching and practical training that builds on student’s expertise to enhance careers. Argosy University has 18 locations throughout America and flexible online programs in business, education, and psychology. Argosy University's interactive classes are taught by seasoned faculty members in a small class setting. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
Argosy University is regionally accredited
- Accreditation: Regional
- FAFSA School Code: 021799
- Start dates per year: 20
- Credits needed to complete Associates Degree: 60
- Semester or Quarter: Semester
- Credits needed to complete Bachelors Degree: 120
Entrance Requirements: A University admissions representative will contact the student to walk them through the application process.
- Graduation fees: $175
- Application/ Enrollment fee: not available
- Tuition Discount Provided to Test Drive Students: not available
- Are books included in tuition?: Yes
- *Cost per credit hour: $561
*Cost per credit does not necessarily equal cost of class as you earn more than one credit in most classes. It also does not include other fees and cost of books.
- Average length of each class: 5 weeks
- Required to be online at a specific time for lectures?: No
- Average Class Size: 15-20
- Average time to complete Associate degree: not available
- Average number of classes taken at a time: 1
- Average time to complete Bachelor degree: not available