Get a HEAD START on your degree
Degree Programs >> Stevens Henager College
Stevens Henager College
Since 1891, Stevens-Henager College (SHC) has helped working adults get the educational credentials they need to advance their careers. Their student-oriented and knowledgeable staff is prepared to assist you throughout your online education experience. Stevens-Henager College degree programs are developed specifically for independent online study by instructional designers and educational experts.
Stevens Henager College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Accreditation: National
- FAFSA School Code: 003674
- Start dates per year: 13
- Credits needed to complete Associates Degree: 97
- Semester or Quarter: Quarter
- Credits needed to complete Bachelors Degree: 180
Entrance Requirements: Students must have a High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Graduation fees: None
- Application/ Enrollment fee: None
- Tuition Discount Provided to Test Drive Students: None
- Are books included in tuition?: Yes
- *Cost per credit hour: varies by degree & program
*Cost per credit does not necessarily equal cost of class as you earn more than one credit in most classes. It also does not include other fees and cost of books.
- Average length of each class: 4 weeks
- Required to be online at a specific time for lectures?: No
- Average Class Size: 25-30
- Average time to complete Associate degree: 20 months
- Average number of classes taken at a time: 1
- Average time to complete Bachelor degree: 36 months