Degree Programs >> Kaplan University
Offering more than 125 degrees and programs that apply to today’s world, Kaplan University is a great choice for any student looking to attend an online college that is dedicated to helping students be successful. Whatever your career goals are, Kaplan University can help you achieve them in an online environment that focuses on making learning convenient without sacrificing quality.
Kaplan University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Accreditation: Regional
- FAFSA School Code: 004586
- Start dates per year: not available
- Credits needed to complete Associates Degree: 90
- Semester or Quarter: Quarter
- Credits needed to complete Bachelors Degree: 180
Entrance Requirements: Students must have a High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Graduation fees: $0
- Application/ Enrollment fee: $80
- Tuition Discount Provided to Test Drive Students: None
- Are books included in tuition?: Yes
- *Cost per credit hour: $371
*Cost per credit does not necessarily equal cost of class as you earn more than one credit in most classes. It also does not include other fees and cost of books.
- Average length of each class: 10 weeks
- Required to be online at a specific time for lectures?: No
- Average Class Size: 20-25
- Average time to complete Associate degree: 2 years
- Average number of classes taken at a time: 2
- Average time to complete Bachelor degree: 4 years